It’s time to vote for the winner of Cengage Learning’s “Instructor for a Day” contest! We received over one hundred entries, and we’ve narrowed the field to ten student finalists. Watch their engaging, inspiring videos, then vote for your favorite! The video with the most votes receives a $1,000 scholarship, and five runners-up will each receive $500 scholarships.
Our finalists include:
- Matthew Abeler, University of Northwestern, St. Paul
- LaRia Brent, Concordia University Wisconsin
- Steven Doung, Middlesex Community College
- Brittany Kovel, Kennesaw State University
- Nathan Le, Houston Community College
- Michael Lerzo, Georgia College and State University
- Kayla Orlinsky, Irvine Valley College
- Beau Parker, North Carolina State University
- Summer Robinson, Lincoln Memorial University
- Ashwin Vidiyala, University of North Texas
Voting opens Saturday, May 17, 2014 and closes at 11:59 PM Eastern on Tuesday, May 27, 2014. Tell your students and colleagues, and help our entrants in their quest to receive a scholarship!
Vote for the winner of Cengage Learning’s “Instructor for a Day” video contest!
Read the original post announcing the “Instructor for a Day” video contest for additional information.