Student-Centered Digital Products Shine in CODiE Awards.
Reflecting our commitment to creating student-centered, affordable digital learning solutions, five Cengage products have been named finalists for the 2017 CODiE Awards! The CODiE Awards, presented by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), are the only peer-recognized program in the content, information, education and software technology industries.
The Cengage products recognized include online learning solutions spanning higher education, digital simulation trainings, apps, and library reference and research solutions from Gale, a Cengage company. Cengage finalists and associated categories include:
- MindTap for Business Statistics with Excel Online
- Delmar Online Training Simulation: Residential Construction Codes
- MindTap Speech for Coopman/Lull’s Public Speaking: The Evolving Art, 4th Edition
- MindTap + Delmar Online Training Simulation: HVAC 3.0
- Smithsonian Primary Sources in U.S. History
Winners will be announced during a CODiE Award Winner Ceremony in San Francisco on July 26 at the Education Impact Symposium, hosted by the Education Technology Industry Network (ETIN), a division of SIIA.
To learn more about Cengage’s digital products, visit: //www.cengage.com/