Recognition Reflects Student Focus, Quality Learning and Innovative Design
Fueling a momentous year for Cengage, we’re pleased to announce that five products have been named finalists in the 2018 CODiE Awards! The CODiE Awards are the only peer-recognized program in the business and education technology industries recognizing innovation, vision and overall industry impact.
Meet the Finalists
Cengage CODiE Finalists Include:
- Best Coding and Computational Thinking Solution: MindTap for New Perspective on HTML5 & CSS3
- Best Emerging Instructional Technology Solution: MindTap Math Foundations
- Best Higher Ed Learning Content Solution: Bowman, Interconnections: Interpersonal Communication Foundations and Contexts, 1st Edition
- Best Social Sciences or Social Studies Instructional Solution: National Geographic U.S. History American Stories with MindTap
- Best Virtual Learning Solution: Bowman, Interconnections: Interpersonal Communication Foundations and Contexts, 1st Edition
Winners will be announced during the 2018 SIIA Annual Conference and Education Tech CODiE Award Celebration on Wednesday June 13 in San Francisco.
Tap CODiE Finalists with Cengage Unlimited
All products recognized as CODiE Award finalists will be available through Cengage Unlimited this fall, a first-of-its-kind subscription that gives access to all the company’s digital higher education materials—more than 22,000 products across 70 disciplines and 675 courses—for $119.99 a semester, no matter how many Cengage materials they used. Multi-term subscriptions are availble too.