What better way to spend your summer than keeping up with what’s going on in the world of libraries!
The Gale Geek is taking a summer break, but you can still review our archived Gale Geek webinars to learn how you can do more with your library’s resources. Catch up on exciting news, best practices, and industry reporting!
Topics from this winter and spring include:
- Librarian of the Year 2015
- Databases and Google Apps in the Classroom
- UX for the People: Empowering Patrons and Front-line Staff through a User-centered Culture
- Teaching 21st Century Learning and Digital Citizenship
- Partnering with the University Writing Center: Boot Camps
- What is Gale Doing About Discovery?
- Kid, Teen, & Tween Spaces: 21st Century Edition
- The Way Forward (how to think and talk about the future of libraries with Joseph Janes)
- Professional Associations: Requirements, Pathways (with and without $!) and Extreme Benefits
- Libraries as Agents of Change