We’re proud to announce that Cengage has received seven recognitions from the 2018 Hermes Creative Awards, an international competition for creative professionals in the media, marketing and communication industry. Each year, thousands of entries from all types of companies are reviewed and recognized for excellence in creativity, design and technology.
Cengage was honored for creative excellence in print and electronic media for National Geographic Learning and MindTap programs.
How We Placed
The Cengage 2018 Hermes Award wins include:
- Platinum Awards:
- Winner, Interactive Media: Website – MindTap Simulation Station: Health Care Academy
- Winner, Print Media: Brochure – U.S. History American Stories, Grade 8
- Winner, Print Media: Brochure – U.S. History America Through the Lens 1877 to the Present, High School
- Winner, Integrated Marketing Campaign – National Geographic Panorama; Science, Reading program
- Gold Awards:
- Winner, Interactive Media: Website – National Geographic Learning/Cengage School Website
- Winner, Interactive Media: Mobile Information Experience – National Geographic Learning PreK-12 Digital Catalog and Supporting Tactics
- Winner, Marketing Collateral/Branding: Media Kit – National Geographic Learning Supervisor Packet
About the Hermes Awards
Administered and judged by the Association of Marketing Professionals (AMCP), the Hermes Awards recognize creativity in the concept, writing and design of traditional materials, marketing and communications programs and emerging technologies.