Seventy eight students using Enhanced WebAssign® at the University of West Florida and the University of Georgia were given a survey to collect their feedback and impressions. Students were enrolled in Introductory Statistics, Elements of Statistics, and Mathematics Modeling courses.
Overall, these students would give Enhanced WebAssign high marks; 95% of them would grade their experience with Enhanced WebAssign with an “A” or “B”.
In the information sheet below, you can read the full results of the survey to see what students had to say about:
- How easy they found it to get started and use Enhanced WebAssign
- How frequently they used Enhanced WebAssign
- Their level of agreement with the statement: “Enhanced WebAssign made me better prepared for class.”
- Whether using Enhanced WebAssign helped them to more easily grasp course concepts
- Enhanced WebAssign’s ability to help them improve their critical-thinking, analysis, decision-making, and synthesis skills
- Their improved ability to stay on track with the course, using Enhanced WebAssign
- The solution’s ability to help them earn a better grade in class