The following articles are featured in the Fall 2017 issue of Accounting Instructor’s Report. Enjoy!
- Engaging Today’s Milential (And Other) Students: Part II: Belverd E. Needles, Jr., Ph.D., CPA, DePaul University
- Assessing Outcomes in Cost Accounting: Ronald R. Rubenfield, Robert Morris University
- Financial Reporting Fraud: Grabbing Student Attention with Headlines: Douglas K. Barney, Indiana University SE
- Lee Edwards, CPA: A Story of Three Clients: Mitchell Franklin, Le Moyne College and Kenneth Ernst, Le Moyne College
- The Impact of Learning Styles on Academic Achievement in Web-Based Principles of Accounting Courses: Dr. Maureen Flores, Troy University
- Long-Term Construction Using the Percentage-of-Completion Method: A Teaching Aid: Kennard S. Brackney, Ph.D., Appalachian State University and Philip R. Witmer, Ph.D., Appalachian State University