MindTap’s Progress App takes the guesswork out of student progress with tracking of student grades, progress, and level of engagement. Students can also keep track of their engagement and progress in the course.
In the video below, you’ll learn how to track student progress in MindTap. You’ll hear about:
- The Overview tab, which provides a bird’s-eye view of the course content and how the class is mastering and engaging in the content
- The Analytics tab, which provides a snapshot of student engagement
- The Gradebook tab, which shows the grades for every student in the course
- The Categorize tab, which helps instructors organize and prioritize assignments to best reflect their syllabus and lecture
- The reports, which can be downloaded and read at your convenience
You’ll also hear how your use of the Progress App can help you engage in early intervention for improved student outcomes.