It’s time to vote for the winner of Cengage Learning’s 2015 Instructor for a Day scholarship contest! We received over one hundred entries, and we’ve narrowed the field to twenty student finalists. Watch their inspiring, engaging videos, then vote for your favorite!
The video with the most votes receives a $1,000 scholarship, and five runners-up will each receive $500 scholarships.
Voting opens Wednesday, June 24th and closes at 11:59 PM Eastern on Wednesday, July 22nd. Tell your students, colleagues, and friends—and help our entrants in their quest to receive a scholarship!
Our finalists include:
- Folasade Adeniji, Georgia State University
- Afraaz Ahmed, University of Illinois Urbana Champaign
- Jessica Brawand, University of Cincinnati
- Leo Brown, California State University Stanislaus
- Riley Budd, Brigham Young University
- Rene Castro, The University of Texas at Austin
- Andrew Dorbu, Columbus State University
- Braelyn DuBois, Central Connecticut State University
- Koren Dunn, Texas A&M
- B. April Eom, Midwestern University
- Malak Kabalan, University of Michigan
- Sandra Kurth, University of Cincinnati- Blue Ash
- Deborah Landry, Lincoln College of New England
- Mareesa Nosalik, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Austin Otto, University of St. Thomas
- Aaron Richardson, Madisonville Community College
- Mashallah Salaam, Durham Tech
- Austin Sanders, University of Dubuque
- Alexis Tischler, Palm Beach State College
- Laura Turner, American University
Congratulations and best wishes to all!