The following articles are featured in the Spring 2017 issue of Accounting Instructor’s Report. Enjoy!
- Spring 2017 Trends: Belverd E. Needles, Jr., Ph.D., CPA, DePaul University
- Using Actual Products to Enhance Student Understanding in Intro Accounting Classes: John E. Dexter, Jr., Edinboro University of Pennsylvania and
Julia M. Camp, Providence College
- Five Tips to Enhance Students’ and Instructors’ Experiences in Online Accounting Classes: Denise Dickins, Ph.D., CPA, CIA, East Carolina University
- Managerial Accounting Teaching Techniques to Aid Student Understanding the Difference Between Absorption Costing and Variable Costing: James M. Emig, Ph.D., CPA, Villanova University; Robert P. Derstine, Ph.D., CPA, West Chester University and Thomas J. Grant, Sr., M.B.A., CMA, Kutztown University
- New Leasing Standard: Challenges and Summary Handout for Accounting Students: Dr. Thomas H. Oxner, University of Central Arkansas and Dr. Karen M. Oxner, University of Central Arkansas