How would students rate their experiences with Aplia? To find out, we asked students at Chicago’s Harold Washington College to give us their feedback.
They answer such questions as:
- What is your first reaction to Aplia?
- How well, if at all, do the words “helpful” or “easy to use” describe this product?
- If Aplia were available today in your courses, how likely would you be to use Aplia in your course?
- How likely are you to recommend Aplia to a friend or colleague?
- From what you have seen of Aplia today, what features did you find most helpful?
- When you’re deciding on what resources to buy for your courses, what are the top two things you generally consider?
This fact sheet also includes a conversation between a Cengage Learning employee and a freshman at Harold Washington College. During the conversation, the student gives us her honest feedback about what she sees and how she might be able to use Aplia in her course.