Wondering how to support student success in your art courses, such as art history? Try incorporating digital for a grade. Recent analysis of MindTap usage across the 2014-2015 academic year demonstrates that using MindTap can have a significant and positive impact on student learning and outcomes. Instructors who make MindTap count for at least 20% of their students’ score are seeing higher engagement and improved outcomes.
Ways that MindTap can support student success in Art courses
- Make it count. Students spend 50% more time working in MindTap if it counts for at least 20% of their grade.
- Customize the course. Students are 70% more likely to use MindTap for at least one hour per week if the learning path is customized.
- Time in the platform matters. Students who spend at least an hour in MindTap each week are much more likely to get an 80% or above on their assignments.
- MindTap helps develop and reinforce good study skills. Students who set aside time for MindTap assignments and start them early perform better.
- Students using apps perform better on assignments. In MindTap, students using the Flashcard app more than ten times during the term are more likely to get a 90% average or better.