Thanks to you, Cengage Learning has made it all the way through BostInno’s Tech Madness bracket to the Championship Round!
BostInno, an online news site that highlights innovation along with technology and education in the city of Boston, has been hosting the month-long bracket‐style competition among 64 top technology companies.
The goal is to identify the Boston-based tech company that will “be the most valuable in five years.” Being included with innovative technology leaders in the region is a clear demonstration of Cengage Learning’s evolution as an edtech company. It’s an exciting time for our company!
If you’d like to help Cengage Learning become BostInno’s 2016 Tech Madness Champions, vote for us now!
Here’s how to vote for Final Round:
- Click our “Vote Now” button below
- On the Tech Madness Bracket page, scroll down and click their blue “VOTE!” button
- In the window of company match-ups, scroll down to find the Cengage Learning vs. CarGurus match up
- Click on “Cengage Learning”
- Scroll down and hit “Submit!”
We appreciate your support immensely! Please encourage your networks to vote as well. #TechMadnessBos