The following articles are featured in the Winter 2018 issue of Accounting Instructor’s Report. Enjoy!
- Engaging Today’s Millennial (And Other) Students: Part III or The Timing of Your Classes Can Mean Everything
Belverd E. Needles, Jr., Ph.D., CPA
- The Impact of Integrating a Publisher’s Digital Solution into both Online and Onsite Accounting Courses
Consolacion L. Fajardo, CPA
Sharon Lightner, PhD.
- Required Knowledge and Skills of Business School Graduates: A New Concern
Suzanne N. Cory
St. Mary’s University
- A Proposal For Building Critical Thinking Skills For The New CPA Exam
Michael S. Wilson, PhD, CPA, CGMA
Metropolitan State University
- Big Data: Small Steps With Excel
Ting Jie (TJ) Wang, Ph.D.
Governors State University
- Using Course Diagrams: Making The Case For Creating Course Diagrams
Kay E. Zekany, Ph.D., CMA
Mercy Palamuleni, Ph.D.
McNeese State University